Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oral Health Overview


Hi Everyone,

If there's one thing I've learned as a general dentist in a hospital setting, it's that even in America (a land of abundance), many people suffer from poor oral health (cavities, and periodontal disease for starters) .

This blog is meant to give tips from my personal professional experience, so that you can improve your oral hygiene, and hopefully improve your life. It is not meant to replace the advice given by your physician, or your family dentist, and nothing I write is expressly approved by the American Dental Association. I'm simply writing from my own experience. Also, I am not sponsored by any dental product companies, so I'm free to discuss them all!

Topics may range from home dental care, oral hygiene instruction, description of common dental procedures to the review of products I commonly use and recommend.

Occasionally, I'll write about topics not related to oral health, but to general health and healthy living. Who knows, I may throw in a movie review or discuss an important issue of the day, just to keep things fresh and fun!

If anyone has suggestions for topics or improvements, please don't hesitate to send me an email: XanderDDS@gmail.com

Enjoy!